Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (110)


1. Please don't tell ME ABOUT THE GROUNDHOG...SPRING IS COMING, WHETHER HE SAW HIS SHADOW OR NOT.

2. Can you SKIP CHECKING YOUR EMAIL in the morning? (HAHA...USUALLY I CAN'T)

3. The color GREEN makes me want to SMILE!

4. I have a craving for MY HUSBAND'S PERFECTLY GRILLED STEAK...BETTER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE!

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it JUST LONG ENOUGH TO REPLACE THE BATTERY IN MY CAMERA...IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S ALWAYS DEAD.

6. Eyes are the WINDOW TO THE SOUL AND THE TICKET TO THE WORLD!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SOME DVR CATCH UP...NEW TOP CHEF, tomorrow my plans include HAIRCUT (THIS TIME, I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN) and Sunday, I want to GET THROUGH MY LESSON WITHOUT TOO MANY OFF TOPIC INTERUPTIONS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't also. as an answer to your number two! haha.

thanks for the visit @ lupusurvivor.com

Rebecca said...

love the one about being able to avoid checking email in the morning :)

Is there a place I can go to subscribe to this meme or is it just one you do on your blog?