Saturday, January 24, 2009

Food For Thought

You can see more answers from this meme at Beacon of Hope!

Breakfast
How would you describe your life right now...a Three Ring Circus, the Indy 500, the Boston Marathon, or a day at the beach?
A three ring circus. No further comment needed.

Lunch
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green or Black, I guess because they are my favorite colors and I think they are very adaptable and versatile!

Dinner
What is the strangest food you ever ate?
I haven't eaten any really strange food...I guess it depends on what area I'm in. Down here, people think it's strange that I eat red pepper strips or artichokes. I'm not super adventurous with food...

Midnight Snack
Have you ever seen a broadway musical? If so, which ones?
No...I've seen plenty of musicals, but none on Broadway.

Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
This week I'm doubling determination and cutting the planning in half! We'll see how it goes.

No comments: